Oxford - 1/72 DH Dragon Rapide RAC Aerial Patrol
The 1930s DH Dragon Rapide bi-plane lent itself to a variety of uses and our researchers have found a most unusual version for this latest Oxford release, as deployed by the Royal Automobile Club (RAC) for aerial patrols. Resplendent in silver with the signature blue RAC insignia on the upper and lower portside wings and along the fuselage, the aircraft's G-APBM lettering is also printed in blue. An especially fine detail includes an air speed windmill on the front of the upper left wing.
- Scale: 1/72
- Size approximately: L 5.75 x W 8 inches
- Diecast metal construction with some plastic components.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details.
- Interchangeable extended/retracted landing gear with rotating wheels.
- Presentation stand to display the aircraft "in flight".
- Spinning propellers.
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.