Oxford - 1/72 DH Dragon Rapide G-AGTM Army Parachute Assoc
The De Havilland Dragon Rapide was designed by De Havilland in late 1933 and was intended for use as a British short-haul passenger airliner during the 1930s. Taking its flight in 1934 and entering service with Hillman Airways, the twin engined aircraft with its tapered wings, streamlined fairings, speed and comfort, was probably the most successful British short haul commercial passenger plane of the 1930s.
- Scale: 1/72
- Size approximately: L 5.75 x W 8 inches
- Diecast metal construction with some plastic components.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details.
- Interchangeable extended/retracted landing gear with rotating wheels.
- Presentation stand to display the aircraft "in flight".
- Spinning propellers.
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.