Oxford - 1/72 DH Hornet F3 Nat'l Air Races 1949
Another aircraft from the famous De Havilland hangar. De Havilland had made several aircraft for operation by civilian aeronautical pioneers and sporting event participants and the DH Hornet F3, flown in the King's Cup Race from Elmdon, Birmingham in 1949.
- Scale: 1/72
- Size approximately: L 6.25 x W 7.5 inches
- Diecast metal construction with some plastic components.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details.
- Interchangeable extended/retracted landing gear with rotating wheels.
- Presentation stand to display the aircraft "in flight".
- Spinning propellers.
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.