Oxford - 1/76 Austin ATV London Salvage Corps
The Auxiliary Towing Vehicle was introduced in the 1940s and after the War, many of these 2-ton vehicles were absorbed into local fire brigades. This 1:76 scale model sees the vehicle as used by the London Salvage Corps in bright red with contrasting black colour scheme. The radiator grille and wheel inserts take on the red body colour. The canvas curtains across the back are moulded in a sage green and the London Salvage Corps lettering is printed in gold along the sides. Additional detail including brown roof ladders and a silver bell above the cab round off the model which is registered GLT 423.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.