Oxford - 1/76 Austin ATV Newcastle & Gateshead FS
The eighth release of our Austin ATV Auxiliary Towing Vehicle features the unique burgundy and vermilion livery of Newcastle & Gateshead Joint Fire Service. Registered GLT 46, additional features include muted green ‘canvas’ curtained rear and gold coachlines, black chassis and black interior.
Originally used for fire fighting, this model is depicted in its later role as a service vehicle attached to the brigade’s transport workshops department where it was used for towing disabled fire engines to the workshops. The appliance complements the Newcastle Leyland Cub, AEC Regent and Mercury fire engines in the existing Oxford Fire range.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.