Oxford - 1/76 Bedford OX OY OY HQ Corps RASC
From the mid 1930s, several types of Bedford civilian trucks were converted to military vehicles and many saw service with the Allies on all fronts during WWII. This Bedford OY was one of these and here we see it with a tanker body with single rear wheels, as used by the Royal Army Service Corps in North Africa in 1942. It is appropriately decorated in an overall desert beige, repeated on the wheel inserts, with black masking to hoses and front grille. White markings and lettering feature along the sides and front of the bonnet and across the tanker back, with additional military identity insignia printed in red, green and black. The interior is olive green with black steering wheel.
- Scale: 1/76
- Size approximately: L 3.25 x W 1 inches
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.