Oxford - 1/76 AFS Bedford Heavy Unit
Used by the Auxiliary Fire Service, this Bedford is decorated in deep bronze green with black chassis, the model graphics are printed in bright red on the sides and on the cab doors. The interior reflects the body colour and the vehicle has an authentic registration plate FLE 286. Added features include roof ladders, on-board generator, bell and replica hoses, rounded off with the usual high level of chrome finish.The Bedford WLG was the long wheel base version of the Bedford WT, which had been introduced in 1933. In 1937, the Government of the day invited tenders for a large number of fire pumps of differing sizes to supplement the existing brigade in case of war. Initially three chassis were utilised, namely Fordson, Bedford and Morris, later joined by Austin.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.