Oxford - 1/76 Land Rover Defender LWB Hard Back RAC
A long wheelbase Land Rover Defender is exactly what would be needed in the wilds of Scotland, especially in bad weather, so it was the ideal vehicle for the RAC back in the 1980s. Registered D102 NOL from 1986/87, the Defender is decorated in white with red and blue graphics, including the corporate RAC logos to the sides. A new roof box incorporating two roof beacons and a light bar also printed with the RAC lettering sits on the rear of the roof. Flashing lights and a bright heavy duty vehicle are always a reassuring sight for stranded motorists and this one would have been no exception.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.