Oxford - 1/76 Fordson Heavy Pump Unit NFS
The Heavy Pumping Unit was one of thousands of standard fire engines designed and built to the order of the government’s Ministry of Works department in preparation for World War 2. Following the declaration of war in 1939 and the subsequent nationalisation of Britain’s fire services, the Heavy Units, fitted with 500 gallons per minute self-contained pumps did sterling work during the bombing raids on London and other provincial cities. They were distributed throughout Britain to supplement and support the pre-war local authority fire appliances.
Our model of this fire appliance features the version based on the Fordson 7V chassis. Registered GLM 786, it comes decorated in the drab wartime grey with brown roof ladders and white NFS lettering on the side.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.