Oxford - 1/76 Humber Snipe Tripoli '43 "Old Fai
General Montgomery used this Humber Snipe Tourer, familiarly known as ‘Old Faithful’, to visit his troops in North Africa and Italy during his command of The British Eighth Army in the region. He had a personal chauffeur to drive the 3498 cc six-cylinder engine car, which had a top speed of between 65 and 72 mph. For its third campaign outing, the open topped Humber Snipe Tourer comes in a desert beige colour scheme with darker green beige seating and hood. The RAF roundel is printed on the bonnet and the car has the military identity number M239459 printed on each side of the bonnet. We might imagine that ‘Monty’ came across the crew of our Churchill Mk III tank during his tours.
- Scale: 1/76
- Size approximately: L 2.75 x W 1 inches
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.