Oxford - 1/76 Land Rover Ser.II Station Wagon BP/
Our long wheelbase series II Land Rover Station Wagon is bursting with colour and detail on this latest release. Registered WUU 668, it is presented with traditional green front end, red rear sides and back, finished with a masked bright yellow roof. The wealth of tampo printing sees the ‘By Royal Appointment’ crest printed on the side doors, the addition of colourful Shell and BP emblems on a specially mounted roof board and black and gold Shell-Mex and BP Ltd Aviation Services graphics. It all adds up to a nostalgic little model, a fine addition to any collection of petroleum and oil company vehicles, as well as a useful piece to place on your Oxford Diecast airfield.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.