Oxford - 1/76 Land Rover Ser.2 LWB Canvas JCB
This release on the Series II Long wheelbase Land Rover comes in a refreshing lemon yellow with a light olive canvas back, registered UCT 923. It is modelled on the Land Rover as used by JCB, the world-renowned UK family owned company which has become synonymous with construction, agricultural and demolition equipment. Its founder, Joseph Cyril Bamford launched the company back in 1945 and it is now the third largest of its type in the world. The initials JCB are so generic when describing construction and excavating machinery that they even appear in the Oxford English Dictionary.
On our model, the JCB initials are printed in black on a white background on the Land Rover doors as well as on the nearside rear body. Special detailing sees the silver radiator masked black behind the grille.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires.
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.