Oxford - 1/76 ERF LV Flatbed Red
This ERF truck is registered PGV 624H and is from 1969. The ERF LV had been commissioned by Peter Foden, who at 30 years of age had taken his place at the top of the Foden dynasty following the death of both founder Edwin Richard Foden and then Denis Foden. Peter approached one of the key truck designers of the day Gerald Broadbent who had been involved with the previous KV (Kleer Vue) cab. The LV (Long Vue) cab with its stylish appearance, one-piece windscreen and luxury internal fittings, was unveiled in 1962 at the Earls Court Commercial Motor Show.
The model is decorated in bright red with black chassis, mudguards and bumpers and a light brown flatbed floor. Note the one-piece windscreen as per the orginal and the large ERF lettering (Edwin Richard Foden's initials) on the black radiator grille.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.