Oxford - 1/76 Bedford OWB Warstones
The Bedford OWB single decker bus was originally designed for wartime use but after the conflict, like many commercial vehicles, it was bought by civilian operators, of which Warstone’s Motors was one. Its individual shape looks good in the bright green with cream radiator, wheels and side stripe, with the number 4 printed on the front wings and on the back of the bus. The destination board of this West Midland Company sees it heading for the village of Blymhill. Registered GZ 2448, the distinctive Bedford radiator incorporates the small headlight option on this model.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.