Oxford - 1/76 Merseyside F & R Service Scania Aerial
ARP pumps 1500 litres of water per minute at 6.5 bar from three outlets, 2400 litres of water per minute at 14 bar from monitor and 125 litres of foam per minute at 25 bar from each hose reel. It weights 23 tonnes, height 3.7 metres, length 9.5 metres and the boom reaches 2.8 metres high an outreach of 16.5 metres. It is crewed by 6 firefighters. This ARP is from the Merseyside Fire and Rescue service .
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.