Oxford - 1/76 Scammell Pioneer Artillery Tractor
A warhorse of WWII, the Scammell Pioneer served extensively in all theatres of the conflict as an artillery tractor as well as a heavy breakdown vehicle. Here we see it in the dark brown, tan and grey black camouflage scheme as used by the 51 Heavy Regiment C Troop where records show they were deployed in north west Europe, probably between 1944 and 1945. This dark camouflage scheme is offset with white military markings on the sides of the canvas tilt, the rear of the truck and the roof of the cab. The grey black scheme is repeated in the wheels, whilst the chassis and bumpers are dark brown. The interior is moulded in grey with a black steering wheel. The model comes in the showtime wrap.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.