Oxford - 1/76 Vauxhall Vectra Metropolitan Police
This Vauxhall Vectra B carries registration plate P199 PYW from 1996. Decorated in bright red, with a blue/silver POLICE lightbar on the roof, the Police markings feature in blue and white on the front passenger and driver door and, so it can be identified from the air, the vehicle has the number 63 printed on the roof in white. Further Police markings include POLICE printed in bright blue on the front of the bonnet while the rear is marked with a red/orange chevron pattern as well as further POLICE lettering. Apart from silver wheels, the remaining internal and external trim is finished in black.
The Vectra B manufactured between 1995 and 2002 was the last Vauxhall to be made at the Luton plant, where the end of car production was announced in December 2000, taking effect in March 2002, when the plant closed.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.