Oxford - 1/76 Jaguar XF
The Jaguar XF, designed by Ian Callum, was originally launched in 2007.
Our XF is based on the 2013 specification of the four-door saloon and comes in Carnelian Red Metallic. Registered FL13 WFB, the model takes on all the aerodynamic features of the real thing, from the higher, squarer tail to the coupé-like roofline and raised bootlid lip. The all-over red colour scheme, with black interior and seating, is complemented by silver masking to the spoked wheels, distinctive front grilles and exhausts, while door pillars and chassis are also matt black.
- Scale: 1/76
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.