Oxford - 1/87 Mercury Turnpike Fiesta Red/White Classic
Definitely one for the extrovert driver is this motor, as you'd certainly turn heads even today! However, in the sunshine of Texas where it is registered, it probably fitted in very well back in 1957. Painted in bright red and white with bold gold trim strip along the rear sides, the model features whitewall tyres with silver hubs and lots of chrome to complete the look. In contrast, the interior is completely black. This 1:87 scale car is based on the original 2-door hard top Mercury Turnpike Cruiser coupe?, the majority of which came in quite bold colour schemes.
- Scale: 1/87
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.