Hasegawa - 1/48 A-7D/E Corsair II
The LTV A-7 Corsair II was an American carrier-capable subsonic light attack aircraft designed by Ling-Temco-Vought to replace the Douglas A-4 Skyhawk. Its airframe design was a somewhat smaller version of the supersonic Vought F-8 Crusader. The Corsair II initially entered service with the United States Navy (USN) during the Vietnam War. It was later adopted by the United States Air Force (USAF), including the Air National Guard, to replace the Douglas A-1 Skyraider, and North American F-100 Super Sabre. The aircraft was also exported to Greece in the 1970s, and Portugal in the late 1980s.
The 1/48 scale is ideal for model A-7D/E Corsair II from Hasegawa is a military models and figurines! Features highly detailed, injection-molded grey plastic parts, a detailed cockpit with instrument panel and pilot, realistic landing gear and two waterslide decal marking options.
Leading brand of the Japanese model, including Hasegawa offers a wide range of aircraft models in 1/48 scale and 1/72 scale.
- Scale: 1/48
- Parts: 209 pcs
- L 11.29 x W 9.68 inches
- Item name: A-7D/E Corsair II
- Accurate Scale Model
- Highly detailed model kit
- Detailed Instructions Provided
- May require assembly and painting
- Separately, tools, paint etc are necessary
- Type: Assembly Military Airforce
- Recommended age: From 14 yrs old
- Includes: Plastic sprue (Clear) , Plastic sprue, Decalsheet (waterslide)
- A-7E : U.S. Navy VA-82 "MARAUDERS" Code: AJ300
- A-7D : U.S. Navy 4450TG Code: LV241
- A-7E : U.S. Navy VA-15 "VALIONS" Code: AC300
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.