Oxford - N 1/148 Motorcycle And Sidecar 34th Armoured Brigade
The motorcycle and sidecar was used extensively by the Allied military during the Second World War and this little 1:148 version is typical of the type deployed. In the livery of the 34th Armoured Brigade, as it served in Europe towards the end of the conflict. Decorated in black and dark green, the Brigade crest and military numbering are printed predominantly in red and white on the offside fuel tank. The saddlebags are moulded in a grey green colour and the motorcyclist’s seat is black, while silver masking enhances the engine parts.
- Scale: 1/148
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.