Oxford - N 1/148 Bedford MWD Royal Artillery
The Bedford MWD was widely used in North Africa during WWII for transporting troops, particularly in armoured brigades. Our replica comes in desert camouflage with ‘canvas’ back as would have been used by the Royal Artillery in the desert and Malta in particular. You will notice the St George’s Cross of Malta and military number printed on the front wings and also across the rear of the truck. Military markings are also printed in white under the windows on both the cab doors. The truck, an essential form of transport in WWII, will take an equally important place in your wartime desert diorama.
- Scale: 1/148
- Size approximately: L 1.5 x W 0.75 inches
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.