Tomytec - Electric Right Hand Point N-PR541-15 (F) (Full selection type)
N-PR 541-15 (F) is the right, N-PL 541-15 (F) is the Tomix standard type motorized point that branches to the left direction at a length of 140 mm. Adopting a fully selective method, it can also be used as a spring point.
A rich lineup of points that can be used to respond to a variety of layouts, as well as the points that are essential for reproducing siding lines, lead-in lines, and crossover lines.
The track has a lineup of many types of rails according to the specifications of the track actually found, and they are compatible and can be connected to each other. In addition, a lot of special rails and related products are also available to reproduce various scenes.
- Model Railway Accessories from Japan
- Conventionally compatible with the Tomix Rail
- The rails are snapped together with the claws
- Use the improved joiner for the joiner
- Use by combining with the point control box N and the power unit N
- 2 +-2 of the rails are energized Both contacts are fully selectable in two directions by two built-in contacts, and can be enjoyed with simple electrical wiring even in reverse operation and complicated point installation.
- Double wires in combination with the existing C541-15 rail Bifurcated to 37 mm
- Achieve a single crossover with 37 mm distance by using 2 pieces
- Achieve gap by exchanging with insulated joiner (sold separately)
- Dummy point motor, spring point sign, manual switching machine, sign seal etc.
- Dummy point motor runner
- Dummy point changer runner
- Dummy point changer base
- Dummy point changer seal
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.