Tomytec - Buffer Track / End rail E (F)
It is the most popular steel frame type in car-mounted rails used for rail end part such as yard (drawing line) and side line.
Special rails are rail products to create a more fun rail pattern or expand play by combining with other rails.
The track has a lineup of many types of rails according to the specifications of the track actually found, and they are compatible and can be connected to each other. In addition, a lot of special rails and related products are also available to reproduce various scenes.
- Model Railway Accessories from Japan
- The rail placed at the end of the rail, the most popular steel frame type
- Painted ballasts and sleepers, beautiful appearance
- Wooden sleeper representation
- Rails are coupled with a snap in the nail, easy positive connection
- Improved joiner to the joiner Adoption
- Conventionally compatible with TOMIX rails
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.