Oxford - 1/43 TX4 Taxi (Peacock Green Metallic)
The TX4 is a purpose built taxicab hackney carriage manufactured by LTI (London Taxis International). It is the latest in a long line of purpose-built taxis manufactured by LTI (previously Carbodies). The design evolved from the Austin FX4 which was eventually known as a Fairway. The TX4 takes most of its body styling from its predecessor the TX2 (there is no TX3) and it differs from the TX2 with a new front radiator grille, updated front and rear bumpers, a different rear number plate surround and a new interior design. There are internal headrests ( as a result of safety regulations) with two fitted to the central partition for the rear-facing tip-up seats.
- Scale: 1/43
- Detailed interior, exterior
- Detailed rotating wheels with real rubber tires
- Oxford Diecast may have some plastic or metal parts
- This model is part of Oxford collection
- An Accurate Scale Model and replica
- Features highly detailed paintwork
- Not a toy, suitable for age 14+
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobbyco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.